Saturday, October 23, 2010

8 year outmoded daughter have tonsils and adenoids removed??

My daughter had her tonsils and adenoids removed Friday morning. The medicinal process is going as good as can be expected. I do enjoy a question though. She have developed a cough in the concluding hour or so. It isn't a bad cough, a short time ago painful to her. Is this a run of the mill thing after the surgery or should I contact her doctor? It isn't a constant cough any. If it was I would be on the phone next to the doctor instead of being on here. I consistency like I in recent times might be worried for nothing and don't want to rouse up the doctor in the middle of the hours of darkness. Can anyone help put me at take the edge off here? Unless she's running a fever or showing other symptoms, I wouldn't verbs. The cough is probably just a sensitivity to the soreness in her throat and possibly some congestion due to the anesthesia she underwent. Coughing is almost other a side effect of anesthesia.
Just keep an eye on it, don't suggest there's any need to telephone the doctor in the middle of the dark. If it seems worse contained by the morning, or if you're still worried about it, particularly DO call the doctor, if singular for reassurance.
I had my tonsils out when I be 19 (nearly 20) and I still remember how painful it be. The surgery was a complete nouns and well worth it (I'd have so much trouble with tonsillitis within the preceding years) but it was for sure painful for a few days after. Lots of popsicles! Also, probably you were told to expect ear-pain contained by 4-5 days or so ... that's pretty painful, too. I have a prescription painkiller for that (which I detested to take), so I took ibuprofen, which worked fine.
Good Luck!
well i have that done aswell...my mother had me consumption icecream and colds all the time ...possibly try that (suggesting bc it might help if ur not allready doing it)

No comments:

Post a Comment