Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Alcohol and Anti-Depressants (Celexa) - Is it ok to own a few drinks?

Well I am currently taking 40mg's of Celexa, for my anxiety. Now I am going upstate next month, to snowboard and relax. I am going next to my friends and I know they are gonna bring some brewskies, and I really want to have a few and chill out. But I am worried around the reaction between the beer and my meds. And I cart my medication at night, not surrounded by the morning. So I am wondering if it is ok to get a nice little buzz, of in recent times maybe 1 beer and that it. Thanks guys! Feel free to ask any extra question, incase I missed something. Do not mix alcohol with this medication or most, except all medication because of potential side effects. There enjoy been reports of incurable overdoses due to mixing SSR drugs with alcohol so don't risk it.

No comments:

Post a Comment