Saturday, October 23, 2010

A lot of white discharge please aid?

I am passing alot of white discharge, alot more than i enjoy had surrounded by the past.
im not sure what it imply.
i have have un protected sex with a partner.
which i know be stupid.
the discharge. is white and the consistancy isnt think but it isnt runny.
i am due on my interval soon.
so could the white discharge be anything to do with my spell being due soon, or me anyone pregnant?
or even worse a disease.
there is no itchyness or irritation.
please sustain
any advice greeting. You could be ovulating. When you're ovulating you have some discharge.
If nearby is no foul odor, no greenish color, and no burning and itchiness, you are probably okay.
I think this is colloquial, not anything unusual, so don't verbs... you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment