Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Alcohol and a rise contained by blood pressure?

I know alcohol consumption can cause an increase contained by blood pressure. Because of my age (27) and that I am not overweight, recently I go on a low sodium diet which dropped my blood pressure from 166/98 to 117/74!
Yesterday, I had 9 vodka shots within drinks over 3 hours. This morning, my blood pressure which was consistantly around the low number mentioned above (for the recent past 6 days or so) increased to 130/86.
Could this all be the consequence of one hours of darkness of isolated binge drinking? I do drink a bit daily, but no where on earth near that much. Thanks. You answered your own request for information, a rise in BP almost other occurs after the consumption of alcohol of any concerned.
this is a normal alter in pressure... and your pressure is beneath normal measures...
but own control in alcohol consumption- it have long term effect on your circulation system and predispose heaps vascular problems... your daily consumption should not be more than 250 ML

No comments:

Post a Comment