Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Advice hasty???

Ok, so there be peron on myspace, and he asked me to be his/her friend. I said that i cant say yes (approve it) until i know who he is. Well, he sent me two messages. One that replys to my put somebody through the mill, and one that was purely a message he started. The one he replied to said "Never mind, I will just ask you out surrounded by school." The other one said "I Must know you if i have to type in your closing name." I am soooo terrified of what will happen subsequent! What can I do? Helpppppppppppp.
P.S. It said he livedd in Dallas,TX. I live within Ga he probably thinks your someone your not. simply tell him you live contained by georgia and u have the wrong personage and to stop :]
Don't let him know that you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment