Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Airborne Immune Defense Tablets?

Anyone use them? Do you use them when you feel a cold coming on, or when you enjoy the cold? Do you feel the product works? It's an unregulated dietary supplement minus adequate quantifiable studies to support its efficacy.
Furthermore, it was designed by a second level elementary school mentor. Elementary school teacher aren't exactly health experts.
Don't gamble away your money on snake oil.
And don't listen to hanalou! :-)
One character swearing by a remedy is not evidence of efficacy. You need double blind placebo controlled studies for that.
I use them when I touch a cold coming on or when I am flying. I usually take them 3-4 times a sunshine for both cases. When I am flying, I take them the morning of the flight and the next time. I think they're great.
Don't listen to Adam S. They work!

No comments:

Post a Comment