Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Alcohol consumption?

I consume about 4 - 5 beers a year for the last 16 years or so. Lately my tolerance have dropped and im getting drunk on this amount and am having hangover. Is this significant? Im 34. One, your metabolism may be changing.
But also, your liver may not be filter as quickly anymore, which is what happen to the "old timers" who drank heavily, to be exact why people say-so they are "pickled", cause their liver is so soaking and non functional that just a "few" drinks and the alcohol go straight to the blood stream.
Maybe your routines have changed, resembling sitting more than being moving.
As far as the hangovers, drink hose down before going to bed and if you get up up in the dark, drink some more water. That will rehydrate you, which is one defence people own hangovers, effect the alcohol dehydrates you.
Have you had your blood pressure checked lately?
I'd be more concerned next to the drinking everyday. I'm 23 and have be drinking everyday for the last 5 years. I be averiging about 5-6 beers during the week, and slightly more on weekends. I as of 3 days ago fixed to stop drinking during the week. Big mistake I had severe withdrawels and completed up in the ER for them...I did acquire valium to help the anxiety, and am emotion pretty good today.but really that's not what you asked. It could be a metabolism point, or as I'm sure you know depending on what you do or eat throughout the year the effect of alcohol varies. Somedays I would enjoy 6 beers and feel zilch, other days I'd have 6 and surface pretty buzzed. I wouldn't really worry roughly as alcohol will affect you differently on a day to hours of daylight basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment