Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ahhh my ears are unnatural!?

Okay, i was sick a few days ago (common cold:cough,runny antenna,headache) and i felt fine. Until in a minute. My ear is sort of clogged like contained by an airplane when you go up, except it get worse when i yawn or sneeze. If i move, it feels similar to theres a sheild in the channel of my ear. I hear everybody fine, but when i talk, its a fuzzy and i cant really her myself. Its a big problem surrounded by school, so please support! i hate this! Get it checked out ASAP.. might be an ear infection.. no big business really... doc will prescribe you antibiotics.. i have one as in good health right now and i enjoy the same symptoms.. hope this help! : )
go 2 the doctor u might hold infection in your ear or lately water thats how i feel.i hope u feel better!

  • stay happy and calm
  • does anyone know what
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment