Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ABDOMINAL pains HELP!!?

ok this all started saturday give or take a few 12 when i went to walmart i havnt feel good and inside my stomach have this swollen feeling i thought i be just sick but later when i got home i have diarhea and the discomfort went away but next at about 3 it come back and unpromising but it moved to my lower right side directly across my bellybutton and my mom said that if it got to painfull to come go and get her but it didnt and i went to sleep very well i woke up and it was gone in good health we went to my grandmothers house at 11 and when we get back at 2:30 it come back again and it hurts to amble my mom says that i might enjoy a small fever anyone know what to do?? Please shift to the emergency room as soon as possible. It might only be as minor as an upset stomach, or it could be an emergency such as appendicitis. Better to be past the worst.
Go to the ER and get checked out..it could be your appendix or another serious strength issue

  • fish
  • how can you find some
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment