Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A trick to wake up quicker?

im used to waking up at 10 am, and going to class at twelve noon, but now i enjoy a crazy schedule where on earth i have to be at class by 8 respectively morning. so ill entail to get up at six. what are some tricks on wake up earlier? I am NOT a morning being and I have to set 2 alarms, one that will travel off 1st by my bed and another one across the room so that I will own to get up to turn it rotten. The walking wakes me up a moment or two but then I enjoy turn my radio up LOUD to make sure I dont stumble back asleep! Hope that help!!
Go to bed earlier. Set an alarm. Set your clock ahead so that when you wake up up and see the time you think you are unpunctually, even though you aren't...this tricks you into actually getting up.at smallest at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment