Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Accessory navicular? extra bone!?

i keep rolling my foot within sports and stuff like on the outside of my foot but the inside hurts.they said i enjoy an accessory navicular bone on the instep..why does it hurt when i roll it outwards though?

also, ive be in a boot 6-8 weeks, get orthodics, and nothing seem to alleviate the pain.whats the subsequent step? is surgery common? if so whats the taking back period?.im live year round. I'm 25 and had an supplement navicular on my instep removed through surgery about 3 months ago. I be like you--in sports I other rolled my ankle to the outside but it hurt on the inside. The inside of my ankle was other tender and swollen.
As I said, its been 3 months post op since they removed it. I be on crutches, non weight attitude for 2 weeks, then within a moon boot for 4 weeks, then released. I'd speak after about 2 months I could run and do exercise as until that time.
Still have to draw from the other one done someday, not looking forward to that though. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment