Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Admitting to the hospital?

Hello my friends. My doctor is admitting me to the hospital this afternoon and I'm a short time ago asking for prayers. I was born near a rare type of pancreatitis, that took my tantamount twin's life. I hold been immensely sick with it for times past few weeks and now my doctor wishes me admitted for nonetheless more test. I'm tired of adjectives this. I guess I need encouragement. Since I started on Yahoo, I found so plentiful supportive people which is why I'm asking for prayers in a minute. I believe in the power of prayer. I know some don't, but that's ok too. Wish me economically. Hopefully, I will be back answering grill by the weekend. Thank you Almighty God and Father, the creator of all explicitly seen and unseen I come into you presence , near praise honor and Glory for the many answers and great piece done for us. Our friend memere is asking for help for this strength challenge of pancreatitis, that wishes further testing, and have taken the life of her Twin. Father God bless her beside peace as she goes through this stressful time and places her trust contained by You. . We know Father nothing is impossible, to the Great Physician's power to treat. we pray for all the Medical personnel involved contained by this testing and analysis We bestow you thanks and Praise Honor an Glory, immediately, and pray all of this surrounded by the Name of you Son and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Amen
Sending warm and fuzzy thoughts your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment